MY WEAKNESS

This had always been my song
"Yea, I'm SMART
SMARTER than anyone could think
I'll always find my way in any situation
This is my STRENGTH"

But NO, I was WRONG!
Sincerely Wrong!


 Smartness blindfolded me
The more I try to act Smart
The more I realize am loosing it.

I think being Smart is actually
Learning and not Proving!

My SMARTNESS in everything
Was actually my WEAKNESS
Cos I can never be PERFECT
Whenever I try to prove SMART,
A piece of ME fall off ME
Which is been studied by those
who are AIMING SMARTNESS




But whenever i RESENT my ACTIONS
They become CONFUSED
Cos it isn't what they were EXPECTING
Is playing smart my WEAKNESS?
Is been silent my SMARTNESS?!
If only I could really DECODE!!

If only I could really DECODE!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD DOES NOT HAVE 1

DELIVERYMAN